• Helps confirm the reality and finality of death.
• Provides a climate of mourning and the expression of grief.
• Allows the sorrows of one to become the sorrows of all.
• Is the only time when love is given and not expected in return.
• Is a vehicle for the community to pay its respects.
• Encourages the affirmation of religious faith.
• Is a declaration that a life has been lived, as well as a socialogical statement that a death has occured.
The funeral allows people to remember and honor their loved one in a special way. It serves as a central gathering place for family and friends to give emotional support to one another, encouraging mourners to face the pain of their loss and express their thoughts and feelings. It helps the survivors to better cope with their grief and enables them to move forward in their lives. It initiates the grief process while bringing closure to the death.
Rago-Baldwin Funeral Home will help you through this process.
© Copyright Rago-Baldwin Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved.